There are 2 ways to sell Bitcoin and get the best value for your Bitcoin :-
1) Sell Bitcoin directly to Tradefada and get paid in your Nigerian bank account. This method is very fast, we credit your bank account after 2 confirmations of the bitcoin sold to us on the blockchain network. We buy at the best rate in Nigeria, you are free to compare our rate to others.
Steps on how to sell bitcoin directly tradefada
1. Enter the website on your browser www.tradefada.com
2. If you have an account, click on “LOGIN” at the top
NB if you don’t have an account kindly click here to learn how to create an account
3. Enter your “USERNAME”, “PASSWORD” and “GOOGLE AUTHENTICATION CODE” (If activated)
4. Click on the buy and sell menu
5. Enter the amount of bitcoin you want to sell
6. If you are selling from external wallet, click on the “sell from other and external wallet”. Or if you are selling from your TRADEFADA wallet, click on “sell from your tradefada wallet”.
7. Click inside the “select beneficiary” input box and select the account you would like to receive your payment.
NB IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CREATE A BENEFICIARY, KINDLY CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A NEW BENEFICIARY.
8. Click on “sell bitcoin”
9. Then a “sell confirmation” page will popup, click on “place sell order” below
10. A wallet address will popup, copy the address and paste it in your external wallet you’re selling from
11. Then a “sell confirmation” window will popup that indicate the completion of the transaction.
2) Sell Bitcoin on our advanced trading platform. We have markets where you can sell BTC for Altcoins, then Altcoins for USD (Naira). The best markets for this are UNO/BTC and UNO/USD (Naira). You will sell your BTC for UNO, then Your UNO for USD. You can convert your USD to Naira on our Account panel. The exchange fee for these transactions are lower than other markets on our exchange. A lot of people are trying to sell their UNO for BTC and USD (Naira) for UNO on our exchange, You can set your own price and make more profit on Tradefada.